“Getting things done efficiently in a demanding environment is very satisfying to me. Making things happen keeps me motivated on a day-to-day basis. Achieving a goal every single day is inspiring and uplifting to me in my role.”
Lauren is an experienced office administrator, personal assistant and office manager. Her primary responsibility at Resolve Group is as the Managing Director’s right-hand person, taking the daily ‘noise’ away, so Martin can focus on the bigger picture. She also provides administrative support to other team members when needed and her passion for making things happen helps the whole office deliver on projects, internal and external.
Before joining Resolve Group in 2016, Lauren worked as Executive Secretary to the General Manager of The Hotel Windsor in Melbourne, Australia, a distinguished position in an environment that demanded a high level of professionalism and discretion, in which she met people from many different cultures and backgrounds. After returning to New Zealand, Lauren spent four years at Auckland Transport in Road Corridor Maintenance, Traffic Operations West.
One of Lauren’s proudest achievements with Resolve Group to-date, is pulling together the company’s 20th birthday celebration in 2022. Planning started a year in advance, and over 120 previous and current staff and clients attended. “Seeing Philippa and Martin cut the very large celebratory cake, standing before some of the best in the industry, it was a testimony to everything that they have created for the Resolve Group family of staff. It was such a proud moment to share this with the industry professionals that Martin, and the whole team, have cultivated relationships with over time.”
Lauren’s skills and experience include:
- Being highly dependable with a proven ability to work autonomously.
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Being project focused with a high level of accuracy, organisation and attention to detail.
- Being able to think and plan ahead to exceed internal and external expectations.
- A confident communicator with the ability to build a fast, positive rapport with colleagues and clients alike, and the talent and proven experience to relate to a wide range of cultures, ages and backgrounds.
- Being loyal and passionate about her workplace and role.
Lauren is interested in architecture, fashion and interior design and likes to create beauty in all things and places. She loves to travel internationally and have foodie adventures along the way. She says that Melbourne is her favourite destination with authentic cuisine from every corner of the globe available.