The Northern Pathway project is a shared path route that will ultimately connect Auckland City Centre with the North Shore, providing safe and direct connections to local communities and recreational areas on the lower North Shore. The various stages (SkyPath, SeaPath, Akoranga to Constellation) have now been combined under the Northern Pathway Project description.
Resolve Group has had a wide-ranging involvement in the project development at various stages and:
- Completed the Indicative Business Case (IBC) for the SeaPath section of the project from Northcote Point to Akoranga Drive. The IBC took into consideration all the feasible potential routes that could feed into the route and came up with two alignments that appeared to be most suitable
- Considered costs and benefits for the project at an early stage and prepared the SeaPath project for a Detailed Business Case (DBC). A particularly interesting part of the project was considering how the proposed infrastructure would interact with the sensitive marine environment
- Undertook a value engineering review of the SeaPath Detailed Business Case preferred option and reviewed the Akoranga to Constellation section Business Case, including the economic analysis for the project
- Supported Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency with the procurement of Pre-Implementation activities for the SeaPath project, following on from previous roles
- Martin Leak acted as the Tender Evaluation Team chair, with Ben Sherriff acting as the procurement process manager for the SeaPath project, in a highly competitive tender process. This role included guiding the evaluation team through the development of tender documentation, evaluation of submitted proposals and contract award for professional services suppliers