- Nationally linked Intelligent Transport System to replace previous software platform, Odyssey
- Begun in January 2009, project will be completed in 2014
- Phase 1: Implementation of DYNAC in Wellington
- Phase 2: Implementation of DYNAC in Auckland
- Phase 3 (Enhancement Phase): Creation of GIS viewer and integration of urban and regional electronic road signs
- Phase 4 (Enhancement Phase): Integration of Mobile road signs, DVTel Integration, Auto Queue Protection(AQP) development
- Ongoing BAU (Business as Usual) Systems Management
Resolve Group provided project management services and acted as Engineer to Contract.