“Developing the best possible solution for clients’ challenging tasks is a daily driver for me. I am motivated to achieve the desired outcomes for clients as an individual, and as a part of a team of highly skilled consultants.”
Kirill has extensive experience in the roading infrastructure, transport technology, military, telecommunications, and information technology sectors and has successfully delivered programmes, projects, systems and solutions in New Zealand, Australia, the Middle East and Europe.
Kirill was a key resource for autonomous vehicle shuttle testing and certification procedures for the Dubai Transport Authority and for the World Banks’s 10-year ITS Strategy for St. Petersburg. He provided technical expertise during an update of the ITS Asset Management Plan for the South Australia Department for Infrastructure and Transport. Other international experience includes delivering projects for the Australian Defense Force and the Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads.
Since coming to New Zealand in 1998, Kirill has worked on projects ranging from local roads to state highways, with a broad range of clients including Auckland Transport and local councils, Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency, KiwiRail and the Ministry of Transport. He was instrumental in managing the delivery of Waka Kotahi’s ramp-signaling system for Auckland, designed and delivered ITS systems for Waka Kotahi state highways in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, and provided technical expertise during delivery of KiwiRail’s $2b Auckland Rail Electrification project.
Kirill joined Resolve Group in 2018, where his knowledge and professional skills in project management, systems engineering methodology, design and delivery of complex solutions and systems have been employed on projects like the $1B Puhoi to Warkworth PPP and $1.4B Transmission Gully PPP. He has worked on a number of significant projects for Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency, including their Speed and Infrastructure Programme, DYNAC Advanced Traffic Management System upgrade and the development of the set of Intelligent Transport Standards and Specifications.
Committed to delivering successful outcomes for his customers and the company, Kirill says working at Resolve Group allows him to grow professionally as he gets to work on projects of differing scales and with different specialisms.
Kirill offers his clients:
- A thorough and methodical, whole-of-life project-lifecycle approach focused on successful outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Technical expertise in feasibility study work, requirements specification, detailed design, traffic operations, system integration, delivery and client representation.
- Project management expertise, systems engineering, construction monitoring and management skill sets.
- Skills and experience in contract management procurement, risk management and mitigation.
- Stakeholder management and liaison expertise with clients, communities, subcontractors and vendors.
- Experience with a range of procurement models (Alliances, Measure & Value, Joint Ventures, Public-Private Partnerships and Design & Construct).
Kirill loves spending time with his family and when he can, goes sea and river fishing, enjoys tramping mountains and parks with friends and plays football. He is a fan and coach of his son’s athletics, proudly saying that coaching brings results – his son has beaten a club record set over 30 years ago.