Kirill has 18 years’ engineering experience in the Transport and Transport Technology, military, telecommunications and IT industries. He has strong professional skills in project management, systems engineering methodology and the design and delivery of complex solutions and systems. His focus on successful outcomes for his customers and his organisation ensure he achieves quality results that satisfy everyone.
In the last 11 years, Kirill has successfully delivered Transport Technology projects, transport technology solutions and Roading Infrastructure projects in New Zealand, Australia, the Middle East and Russia. During this period he gained intensive experience in the development of strategies and concepts of operation, design, due diligence and peer review, requirements specifications, procurement, project management, engineer’s representative, delivery monitoring and control.
He has held roles as Project Manager, Team Manager, Transport Technology Lead Designer, Peer Reviewer, Client Representative and Technical Advisor. Kirill has experience working with various project procurement models (Alliance, Measure and Value, JV, Design & Construct and PPP) on projects ranging from small roads to highways. His clients have included local, national and international road and transport authorities and international investors such as the World Bank.
His areas of expertise include:
- Commercial – financial, procurement, contract documentation, bids and proposals, risk management and mitigation;
- Technical – investigation, requirement specification, design, traffic operations, implementation and construction supervision/management, client representation and safety auditing
- Management of projects and programmes
- Leading teams of professionals
- Stakeholder management and liaison – internal and external teams, clients, communities, subcontractors and vendors