Resolve Group has been successfully managing the procurement of professional services and physical works since 2002. We are acclaimed at determining procurement strategies and delivery models, and tailoring procurement processes to each specific project, and to every client’s particular needs and objectives.
We are driven by our understanding of the outcomes sought by our clients and have an unrivalled reputation for delivering exceptional value. In fact, we have added value to over 200 procurement appointments on a wide range of contracts for clients from central, regional, and local government organisations to large private entities.
The company’s professionalism, impartiality, innovation and widely recognised relationship skills ensure minimisation of risk and assist with developing the most suitable solutions for our clients. We are an approved independent advisor on procurement methods for many of our clients, and have staff who are formally qualified in competitive pricing procedures (CPP).
We have a proven track record of providing strategic, value-added, client-focussed procurement services including:
- Procurement strategies (tactical and strategic)
- Delivery model selection
- Tender and contract documentation
- Tender management and evaluation
- Facilitation and workshopping for internal and external commitment
- Contract negotiations and close-out
We have expertise in working with, and adapting, the following contract models:
- Collaborative Frameworks and Panels
- Early Contractor Involvement (ECI)
- Design and Construct (D&C)
- Public/Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Direct Appointment
- Quality Based
- Measure and Value
- Lump Sum
- Lowest Price