- Review of structural capacity and condition assessment of various structural components
- Management of refinement of options and cost estimate informing project funding application and securing of $6M for physical works
- The Auckland Council Victoria Wharf Repair Contract awarded to Downer, BBR Contech and Peters & Cheung in April 2013
- Contract involved structural design and construction of new deck over existing 80 year old structure and reconstruction of existing piles and pile caps
- Works commenced in early June 2013 with site establishment activities and Hydro-Demolition and reconstruction of selected piles, beams and braces out to Bay 19. The first of 15 deck slab pours completed in November 2013
- Opened to public December 2014
Resolve Group was Client Advisor and provided the Engineer to the Contract and the Engineer’s Representative.